Friday, October 14, 2022

Bewitching Wall Decor

 

Bewitching Stamp Set

I created this cute wall decoration for my kitchen using the Bewitching Bundle from the current July-December 2022 Mini Catalog.  

It has a wooden circle for a base, and I incorporated some retired Glimmer paper for the added sparkle.

Bewitching Stamp Set
Bewitching Stamp Set - images copyright Stampin' Up! 2022

To Go Class

I'm offering a to go class so you can make one of your own if you'd like.  Supplies are limited though.  

The registration link was provided to my email subscribers already.  If you'd like to register, and be notified of future classes, join my mailing list via the link in the right-hand column of  my blog.

Note:  It appears the Hat Builder punch has sold out.  But not to worry.  If you register for this class, I'll provide the punched out shapes.  You'll want to have the stamp set, though, if you want to recreate it as shown.  Otherwise, you can decorate the punched out hat shapes with what you have on hand (the stamped images are not part of the craft pack you'll receive.)

Registration for this class closes on Oct 17, 2022.

Supplies Used

For a complete list of products used go here:  SUPPLIES USED

No comments:

Post a Comment